ABOUT THE FIRM
Financial hardship is something all of us would rather avoid. Often, the circumstances leading to financial hardship are out of our control. One of my favorite judges would always say, “Sometimes bad things happen to good people.” Bad things happen way too often. Whether it’s the loss of a job, expensive medical bills, or financial mismanagement, debt can quickly overwhelm you. Recovery may seem like an impossibility. If you find yourself in this circumstance, please call me. I want to help.
I’m a civil litigation attorney whose primary focus is consumer bankruptcy. I only handle Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. I personally prepare and file the documents for my clients. Likewise, only I represented my clients before the court, trustee, and any creditors. My office is conveniently located in St. Petersburg, Florida and my services are available in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota counties.
At my firm, you are important to me. I understand you may be going through a tough time. You may be stressed, scared, and confused. I will do my best to put you at ease and make the bankruptcy process as painless as possible. What you can expect from me:
- I will treat you with respect and compassion
- I will explain the bankruptcy process to you along with your available options
- I will keep you updated on your case’s progress
- I will ensure you receive all the protections and exemptions provided by law
- I will listen to your concerns
- I will respond to your questions within a reasonable time
- I will provide the best legal service I can by being easily accessible, keeping abreast of changes in the law, and leveraging the latest relevant technology
When you purchase legal services, you deserve a product that reflects impeccable professionalism. Professionalism conveys the importance of your matter. As your attorney, I will always project a high level of professionalism in my appearance, conduct, and work product.
I want your business! But, I also want to build and foster a relationship with you. Essential to the development of that relationship is straightforward honesty. I will never hide the ball, nor will I ever sugar-coat things just to gain your business. My word is my bond.
Your satisfaction is important to me. I tailor my services to meet your needs. You will not be pressured into purchasing services you do not need or want. If at any point you are dissatisfied with my services, please let me know. I will do what I can to make things right.